Sunday, June 9, 2013

And the gold medal goes to...Hugo?

I have an idea but it's a little...far fetched. Just hear me out.

I think I have a pretty good shot at qualifying for the next Olympic games. I'm not sure which sport I should play though, so I need some help with that. Is there an event that just requires speed, agility, and good looks? Because I could totally gold medal in that! I have began my training even though I'm pretty sure dogs aren't allowed to participate. I am hoping after they see how fast and shockingly good looking I am, they will make an exception? Maybe I could start a petition, I don't know. Okay so let me know what you think of my training so far....

I am usually super great at fetch but I got distracted toward the last part of the fetching process. We will have to work on that. 

Here I am working on my upper body strength!


What's everyone think? Am I the next gold medalist? What event should I try out for?

Pug Hugs,

Hugo

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough decision, Hugo. You've got mad boxing skills. And Usain Bolt would be left in your dust! Maybe the decathlon because your such an all around athlete? xoxo, Scoutie

    ReplyDelete